Personal finances are often a great headache, as expenses come and go day by day and we cannot make ends meet with what we perceive for our work. In Order For you to manage your resources properly, you should consider the following: What you currently perceive for your work, is it enough for you?
In this sense, it is important to keep in mind that most people, in the occupation they are, have the feeling that their income is not enough to meet their main needs.
Thus arises the need for each person to learn to manage their income correctly, it is important that you learn to make a monthly budget so that you do not have unpleasant surprises culminating in the month without money to develop, To do this, then we indicate to some points that you should take into account so that your budget is enough for you at this time.
1. Make a budget: It Is important that you have defined the urgent expenses that you have to do each month. For example, your monthly income:
50% Family and personal expenses
30% debt and commitment Payments
As you decrease your debts, you will be able To increase your spending on family, savings and fun, but first you must have a good financial balance.
2. Point out all your expenses: Learn How to manage a small agenda where you point your expenses, there you will realize how you are leaving money. Sometimes a simple ice cream or mid-morning snack may seem insignificant daily, but monthly are significant, if you are concerned, buy a sweet diary, cost you $3 in a month of 30 days are $90 you spend and in a year $1095 you could have in your C Uenta savings.
We Do Not mean here that you deprive yourself of the good things in life, but every time you go to open your wallet, analyze if the expense you are going to make is really worth it.
3. Avoid Credit cards: As much as possible, you must keep them far away from you, having plastic money hurts you enormously when you do not know how to administer it.
Try to pay at the end of the month all your consumption and avoid the minimum payment because this will cause that you can not finish the debts soon, due to the interests that finally, you will have to pay. Credit cards give you a sense of false security, so it is preferable to use debit cards because you will have real control of your expenses.
Remember, money you borrow, is money you return with interest, remember that banks have a business through this system, do not give you a line of credit because you are a good person but because they make profits through you.
4. Save: Learn to save between 10% and 20% of your monthly income, so that you can generate a small fund for you and your family. Preferable is that you deposit your savings in fixed-term accounts, which will give you a progressive interest. You Also have the option to place some of your savings in investment funds but before you find out well in order not have unpleasant surprises, preferable is to use only a percentage of your savings for this type of action.
5. Have health insurance: Preferable is to pay a good insurance that covers any eventuality to terminate Endeudándote, buys a good family plan and uses the services are dental services, ophthalmologist, general checkups, etc.
6. Have some extra money: When You are missing the money, try to make some extra income that you can be useful. You may have a certain skill that can generate income, such as dictating courses, selling crafts, selling items to your friends, etc.
7. Avoid surface expenses: Learn to differentiate what is truly important to you. Many people become indebted to unnecessary expenses such as jewelry, travel, pleasures, expensive clothes, etc. without having the purchasing power to do so. As you improve your finances, you will be able To gradually give yourself some whims, but in the meantime, don’t do it, spend depending on your budget.
8. If you are going to ask for a credit, that is for something profitable: The credits can serve you to project and Overarte, for example, a credit to study a course that gives you more possibilities work, for a business, to buy a house and to stop renting , among others, are cost-based and that will allow you to improve your quality of life, therefore, not discards, but learn to be respectful of your commitments.
9. Evaluate Your purchases: When you go to buy take advantage of the offers of the malls, invests in things that can last you a lot, for example, if you are going to buy clothes, invest in some good quality garment that will really last you, not necessarily must be a Expensive product, there are very good products but not of known brands, that can serve you a lot and above all, they will last you.